Apply the plod with our dedicated weblog. Free match highlights shall be published on the Sky Sports website, app and YouTube channel
Tuesday 15 September 2020 23: 15, UK
Crew data, stats and prediction as St Mirren host Celtic within the Scottish Premiership.
- Latest Sky Sports channel supply
- Scottish Premiership – most up-to-date data and aspects
- Scottish Premiership fixtures | results | table
- Sky Sports unearths Scottish Premiership line-up
Peter Urminsky has returned to coaching earlier than St Mirren’s Scottish Premiership conflict with Celtic on Wednesday evening.
The Guests’ third-preference goalkeeper needed to take a seat down out the defeat by Hibernian on Saturday as a precaution after fellow keepers Jak Alnwick and Dean Lyness both recorded sure Covid-19 assessments.
Saints silent have emergency mortgage keeper Zdenek ‘Bobby’ Zlamal on hand but forward Kristian Dennis is a doubt with a knock.
Leigh Griffiths has recovered from his calf damage but may per chance perhaps perhaps well not be within the Celtic squad.
The Hoops striker has not performed since March and may per chance perhaps perhaps merely must face as much as tempo.
Winger Mikey Johnston continues his restoration from calf surgical operation.
The succesful approach to apply
Apply the plod with our dedicated weblog. Free match highlights shall be published on the Sky Sports website, app and YouTube channel later that evening.
- St. Mirren are winless in 21 league conferences with Celtic (D2 L19) since a 4-0 victory in March 2010 below Gus MacPherson.
- Celtic have acquired nine of their final 11 league visits to St. Mirren (D2), maintaining a dapper sheet in eight of those suits.
- St. Mirren have misplaced both of their final two league video games with out scoring a aim; they final misplaced three in a row while failing to ranking every time merit in November 2018.
- Celtic have acquired 24 of their final 27 league suits (D2 L1), at the side of every of the final three in a row while maintaining a dapper sheet in every of the three.
- Albian Ajeti has scored in every of his opening three league appearances for Celtic, netting three instances from trusty four photographs (three on target); his 33 minutes-per-aim average is the most efficient of any player on this season’s Scottish Premiership.